Tell me what you think about my web site. I welcome all of your comments
YOU MUST USE EXPLORER BROWSER TO FILL THIS FORM OUT
1. Do you believe the level of state funding for schools is adequate?
2. Do you support school reform
if so, what do you suggest?
3. Do you favor a tax increase to provide more money for schools?
4. Would you support any kind of tax increase?
5. Would you support diverting money going to the coal tax trust fund
for education? This would not reduce the amount of money currently in
6. Its estimated Montana will have a $206 million budget surplus after
setting aside $72 million for emergencies. If true, what should our top
Three priorities be for the excess money?
Funding programs that used “one time” money in last session?
3. Income tax or property
4. State employee pay
5. Human services?
6. Save it?
7. Other ideas?
7. Would you favor passage of a general sales tax if it went to a vote
of the people and reduce or eliminate property taxes after trying it for two years? NOTE:
Montana’s constitution limits a sales tax to no more than 4%. It would
take a 2/3 vote of the people to change it, which is very unlikely.
8. What are the top Three priorities you believe
the 2005 Legislature should achieve?
Cut government spending
Increase education funding;
Expand social services;
Lower income taxes;
Protect the environment;
Expand development of our
natural resources; ect, ect??
9. Should restrictions be placed on cell phone use by motorists?
10. Would you favor amending Montana's gasoline standard requiring a
ban on MTBE (this is a very dangerous additive that could cause cancer
if spilled and has been banned in California and other states) and
requiring a blend of 10% ethanol in all gasoline effective July 1st,
2007? For more in see ethanol page and
Tell me how to get in touch with you: